• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Age of Pirates 2 City of Abandoned Ships. Scenery and sea state looks super. Why not use that?

pelle71

Landlubber
I used to work with dos in the 80s, so i'm of here.. But why not use thous games adv to suport youre big game? Just pick the gold of everything and band them togheter. And *POFF* you have a masterpiece. Why not? We are pirates .. :D

New Horison on a CoAB platform. Why not! The islands of CoAS is beutiful, and have the looks likes it real. I am an old seaman, working 15y in the caribbean for Royal caribbean cruise lines, and Norwegian Caribbean Lines. Pipefitter, welder/technichian. The only game who represent the islans more correct are CoAS, thats how it is. I like you to take CoAS and slam New Horisons abow it. :D

Last edited:
New Horison on a CoAB platform. Why not! The islands of CoAS is beutiful, and have the looks likes it real. I am an old seaman, working 15y in the caribbean for Royal caribbean cruise lines, and Norwegian Caribbean Lines. Pipefitter, welder/technichian. The only game who represent the islans more correct are CoAS, thats how it is. I like you to take CoAS and slam New Horisons abow it. :D
You should give Gentlemen of Fortune a try. It's built on the CoAS engine and requires CoAS to run I think. You also have this mod in the maelstorm engine which is more what you're looking for but I think it's being developed by a different team. Just be aware that even though these mods are free you have to pay for the maelstorm engine itself to get them to run.

New Horizons Maelstorm Version: New Horizons by ChezJfrey
GOF ERAs: GOF ERAs Mod 2 Latest Download -

Last edited:
Yes, i had a read about it, sounds nice. But is it the 1.5 version or the 2.0, is it better to go with the 1.5, it sounds stable?

Yes, i had a read about it, sounds nice. But is it the 1.5 version or the 2.0, is it better to go with the 1.5, it sounds stable?
I really can't say because I never played those mods, I was planning to but I got thrown off by the fact that you have to pay.

Back