• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Age of Pirates 2 now available in the US!

N

News Crew

aop2-coas.jpg
At least that is what a recent press release on IGN says. I had pre-order from EBGames, and it is still showing shipping June 1'st. However, thanks to Nukesquid on the forum, Amazon says it is available. After all the delays we have seen from Playlogic, I will believe it when it is installing on my computer!

Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships is Available Now at Retail Outlets Nationwide Sail the seas as a swashbuckling pirate or assume the role of a daring naval captain! May 28, 2009 - New York - Playlogic Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq OTC: PLGC.OB), an independent worldwide publisher of entertainment software, announced today that Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships for Windows PC is now available at major retail outlets nationwide. This pirate adventure role playing game (RPG) is not for the faint of heart, as neither the dead nor the seas sleep easy in this mythic land.​
You can read the full press release HERE. And you can order it from Amazon HERE! View the full article

Back