• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AI colony development

ScottsBlood

Landlubber
What determines how quickly an enemy colony develops? (Other than the options at the beginning) I have been playing a game for a while now, and I noticed that some colonies (not my own, I haven't reached that stage yet) are actually deteriorating. Martinique, for example, when I press "M" key, shows 0 for shipyard level. I was a bit surprised, since that colony starts out with a governor (You'd think it was pretty powerful). I suppose the regression is due to AI attacks on AI colonies? Maybe the colony got sacked by someone other than me and lost its shipyard? It is locked whenever I visit during the day. Also, it seems like the colonies that grow the fastest are the ones I visit most often.

if you buy the rumors from the tavern and get the updates sometimes they say blah town has been blah by blah. we're not the only one ransacking them

Back