• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tutorial All The Quest Officer Fighters!

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
:ahoy

Back in the year 2012, I played the first time SD:COAS on my PC DVD. Few months ago, 10 years later in 2022, I decided to make a new SD:COAS download on Steam. Because I remember having so much fun and enjoyed the whole gameplay (of course excluding the many bugs and errors it has too!) so much. Recently I realized how popular here in the PA! forum this game still is. For those of you who are quite new and not so familiar to this great pirate game, I decided to make a little tutorial guide. It`s about how to get "all the quest officer fighters" in the game.

You can get John Workman from the City Of Abandoned Ships quest, Danielle Sheppard from the Enchanted City quest and Humphrey Douglas from the Double-Barelled Musket quest.

Picture (from left to the right): Danielle Sheppard, Humphrey Douglas and John Workman.

Ian Stance ENG 20.jpg

Here are the links for the walkthrough guides for all the 3 quests:

City Of Abandoned Ships

Enchanted City

Double-Barelled Musket

IMPORTANT NOTE!! Watch closely their "Loyalty" bar in the F2 menu!! In some case they can get a bit lower, for example fighting against the "Flying Dutchman" (during the "Ship Of Souls" quest) or attacking a city. To solve this problem, you should go to the next "shop owner" and ask for work. After that you can complete some (around 10 to 20!) so called "Trade Winds" quests. That should increase your officer fighters "Loyalty" bar again!!

Hopefully you`ll find this useful!

If you need further help, please let me know!

Enjoy it and have fun!!

:ship

Back