• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved and now an highly stupid ask :D

Ambrose LeGaillard

Powder Monkey
Well,
i'm so tired to post only very fine and intelligent threads, I need doin' some stupid one, otherwise I will go to seek some psychiatric help (point at Peanut's Lucy near him).

OK: I liked so much Akella's pirates games since I had Sea Dogs. The only thing I disliked its the presence of a pre-built name (e.g. Nathaniel Hawk) because
a) I'm a roleplayer since I started to play with the D&D Old RedBox in late 80's
and
b) I suffer from very highly personality cult :D (hee hee) and I like choose a my own name instead to "be some other": I am the player, then I am into the game!

Well, now the terrrrrrrribly stupid ask:
there's some way to have a proper name instead a pre-built one? ( I like portraits, then I will choose the best for my characteror, if there's only one, take this)

Thank ye again

your friendly neighborhood
Spiderman Ambrose

With the PotC Build Mod, you can customize your character by clicking on your portrait and choosing from all character models in the game.
To change your name, just click it either in Select Storyline or F2>Character, then use Backspace and the keyboard to type in whatever you would like instead.
Enter to confirm. You can type in whatever you want. :yes

Back