• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Angry dwarf here

D

Droggarth

Yeah I am a landlubber so what? Dwarves are supposed to be mining mithril from the depths of the caves.. bleh surfacers.

Anyways I got the head of someone who thought would able to ban me but oh boy was he wrong.. all that anti-piracy bastard was able to do was barely hitting my mithril shield and banning it.. no worries us dwarves can always make a new shield. So that bastard missed me and I was able to chop he's both hands off which held the ban hammer.. my great axe did a good job on that one. Well.. after that I slayed his head off and made it a warning sign for those who dear to abuse their banning abilities. After that I threw the ban hammer into the mount doom ( where Sauron's ring was destroyed) and headed back to now-balrog-free moria and had a quite the feast!

Alright let's cut the crap.. please unban me (Deep One) and Skyliner. Pretty please? I really didn't see that one coming and me silly forgot about that software piracy part. I was really shocked and nearly had an heart attack seeing that I was banned again.. and you should know that I'm short-tempered and I get VERY angry but thankfully I'm on meds currently so I didn't went into rage this time. You should know that I once broke 3-4 cups, broke a garbage can door, broke a door's window with a spade, yelled like a demon, hurt my finger, put water on my step father's laptop, thought about killing my brother. It was horrible.

Back