• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Any fix for the crashes during saving the game?

Handel

Landlubber
My games crashes sometimes when I save the game and this makes the save game "Bad Save". This is extremely annoyng because it may force you to return a long way back, escpecially if on "Iron man" mode.
Any ideas how to fix it?

I had the same problem I noticed if I have my anti virus or other programs in my start up it does that. What I did is use msconfig and limit my start up processes, and before I play the game I shut down my anti virus.

Hope it helps

HOOAH!

*facepalm* Of course, my comodo firewall tried to switch back from installation mode to normal when the crash while saving happened. Since I got humilated by GSC with Stalker Clear Sky and their fragged saves Im so damn neurotic about such issues! =) Seems start.exe is as sensitive towards background processes as its older brothers.. err, sisters! ;)

No problemas here wid crashes durin' saves! :shrug

Most de crashes dat Fred Bob be a seein' usually be whilst a lootin' an' a plunderin' durin' a boardin' operation! :facepalm

Back