• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

AOP Super Mod Download problems.

RonokanAsh

Landlubber
Hello Everyone. This AOP Super Mod have uploaded in filefront.com and in rapidshare.com. this two sites are not support resume download. rapidshare needs premium user for this. but it is so costly to do get 1. so please all my bros upload this AOP Super Mod into a site which will support resume downlaod. may be megaupload is not a bad choice. u can upload there by little part by part other else big file will make problem for download. or may be u can give a link which will have resume support. please everyone please help.

Just start downloading it from filefront before ya go to bed and when ya wake up it should be done.

No Brother. It does not that kind of easy. I am use net in my office. but it also do not have a good speed. i get average 4 to 5 kbps download speed. so u can understand !!!!!! So please anyone let me know anyother link of this files with resume download. "CYBEROPS" bro please help. also "Phaser" and to other member please help me to get this file.

<!--quoteo(post=168381:date=Oct 21 2006, 09:56 AM:name=RonokanAsh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RonokanAsh @ Oct 21 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]168381[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
No Brother. It does not that kind of easy. I am use net in my office. but it also do not have a good speed. i get average 4 to 5 kbps download speed. so u can understand !!!!!! So please anyone let me know anyother link of this files with resume download. "CYBEROPS" bro please help. also "Phaser" and to other member please help me to get this file.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well since your on dial up i hate to say it but forget the mod,at that speed it will take ya like 5 or more days (ouch), mabe you can go to a friends house who has cable or dsl and save the mod to a cd and get it that way.

could try a torrent fle but at that bandwith itd take a week if you were lucky. i uploaded 1 gigs for it so people are seeding the supermod

Back