• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Application for Programmer

Tyler L

Landlubber
Hello

My name is Tyler Lowrey and I would like to help with the Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas game as a programmer. I have been programming with Java for the past year and I am now starting to learn C++. I have a little experience working with scripts (for games in Unity and for game servers) in both JavaScript and LUA. I can devote 10-20 hours per week on the project and I am willing to learn all the skills necessary to contribute.

Excellent, welcome! If you are ready to start then I would suggest downloading the latest CryEngine (3.5.8 right now) and contacting me on PM for Skype information so that I can help you get your development environment set up. We can discuss on Skype your strengths get you assigned to part of the project ASAP!

Once Armada is on, he can set you up with the Provisional permissions to get your access to the developer forums as well.

Back