• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fix in Progress Are ambushers in a town supposed to just stop?

Fluen

Freebooter
I've begun playing the latest update. And I have noticed, that when an ambush by pirates (I haven't seen soldiers from another nation yet) takes place in a town, they only attack the soldiers and go to a full stop, when those soldiers are dead.

It starts the well-known way with a warning about an ambush and the sound from the boarding load screeen. But the ambushers only attack the soldiers and leave both the locals, me and my crewmembers alone. My personal icon remains yellow rather than blink red, like it usually does in dangerous situations, and the music is the usual music for that town. My crewmembers also keep their weapons sheathed. Once the soldiers are dead, the pirates just stand about. I can't talk to them. But if I attack one of them, they recognize me and mine as enemies and attack us as well. If I stay peaceful, I can (and have done so) walk among them and plunder the corpses from both sides.

Is this intended or not?

pirates stop after killing the soldiers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back