• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Arnaud Matton

szyfuj

Landlubber
  1. Build 14, 21st May 2018.
  2. Arnaud Matton does not want to talk about the delivery for him I got from Thomas O'Reily.
  3. No error log in this case.
  4. Default settings, I believe.
  5. Uploaded.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Martinique.rar
    797.7 KB · Views: 193
Thomas O'Reily gave you 200 units of silk to deliver to Arnaud Matton. I do not see it in any of your ships. That is why Arnaud Matton does not want to talk about the delivery - you do not have what he is expecting.

Go and buy 200 units of silk, then return to Martinique. Or sell some of your current cargo and buy the silk directly from Arnaud Matton, then deliver it back to him. xD

In general, if you're asked to deliver a cargo to someone, it's a good idea to keep that cargo so that you can deliver it. :D

By the way, if you turn around, you'll see a young lady. Talk to her a few times. She's Arnaud's daughter. Once you're introduced, talk to Arnaud again - he may want you to take her somewhere. What you do when you get there is up to you, depending on how much of a pirate you are...

Back