• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ascold Query

Captain Bluemount

Landlubber
Got a question. I think I read somewhere in the forum saying you will lose your privateer parent if u do the Ascold. If it's like that then can I recover it? Will I lose all my title? I really wanted to start this quest.

p.s: Nobody sells me mummy powder. Do I have to get back to the merchant who gave me the quest? I already did and he just told me to press street merchant more.

I think you can lose your patent only if you serve France because you'll have to attack a French city.
And to find mummy powder you have to ask every street merchant in each city 5 Times until you find the right one, he's not random, he's chosen from the beginning of game.

I think you can lose your patent only if you serve France because you'll have to attack a French city.
And to find mummy powder you have to ask every street merchant in each city 5 Times until you find the right one, he's not random, he's chosen from the beginning of game.

Oh yeah I just used the debugging window and saw its Charlstown and just pressed one of the merchants 5 times and she gave me! thanx fjx!

The Ascold Quest is bugged somehow: I lost my patent and spanish Commodore title when I attacked Basse-terre. The best is to finish Ascold quest before you start a national quest line.

Back