• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag - Summer Sale on Steam

Harmsway

Sailor Apprentice
This graphic rich incredible environment pirate game is on sale today on Steam. For under $7 I had no trouble buying this one. I can tell you the islands are beautiful. The on board ship experience is the best as far as interacting with crew and helm. But of course nothing is realistic. Ships speed around like motor boats and wind and weather has no effect on performance.

Very sad for us wooden boat, tall ship realism dreamers. But looks to be a good pirate game otherwise.

For those who already have the game, what's your thoughts?

Gene

Well, as you said if you want realism, you may want to skip it. (It's worse than stock POTC on arcade mode.)

But, i still like it, the story is quite good in my opinion and as you said it looks good but I don't care about grafics that much so if it was just a pretty face i wouldn't like it. :no

Also, there are little loading screens, none except large towns/islands and the gameplay is fun, although not realistic as stated before.

Overall pretty good game i believe and for under $7.:onya

This graphic rich incredible environment pirate game is on sale today on Steam. For under $7 I had no trouble buying this one....
...Overall pretty good game i believe and for under $7.:onya
OMG! How did I miss this? Crap :modding They're currently selling that for $19.99 and the gold edition for $39.99. I'm not in a rush tho. Maybe I'll get the gold edition when they go on sale again. If not, I'm not delaying it 'till next month. They might suddenly cancel and or remove this game online soon, who knows.

There is a sale on Uplay, including Black Flag, if you don't mind it not being on steam.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for PC · Ubisoft Store - EU
Thank you so much! I didn't even realize I already have a Uplay account and that I even have games in it lol I've already reinstalled Uplay and currently installing Black Flag Gold E. Oh man you're a lifesaver @The Nameless Pirate! If you haven't mentioned that, I never would've opened my Uplay for who knows how long :rofl And the games in it would've been just wasted. Thanks again, :bow

Okay I just want to say that Black Flag is pretty good. The sailing, well, yeah it is unrealistic but I love the sea battles tho. That was pretty intense. I'm gonna pause for awhile with this game tho. Can't get caught up with too many games simultaneously xD And I might pause with everything else pretty soon as well for more or less a month. PRT and advancements are coming up. Can't get stuck in the fantasy world now, can we? :modding

Back