• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Auto Loot not Enabled in Woodes Rogers

Jack Rackham

ex train dispatcher
Quest Writer
Storm Modder
Autoloot is not on even if I remove the options folder. I have not changed any settings.

In Options\Game preferences:
"blade/gun/Money of killed enemies is automatically moved into your inventory." is checked.

Autoloot is not on even if I remove the options folder. I have not changed any settings.
Thanks for reporting; will check. Not sure what is going on there.... :facepalm

What is the exact situation where you are testing? Do you have a savegame by any chance where I can immediately test it?

I think it was false alarm. Started WoodesRogers to test the Bow and Arrows. In Assassin
storyline though autoloot is OK. Must be some restriction in my own storyline that I have forgotten. So
no bug!

I think it was false alarm. Started WoodesRogers to test the Bow and Arrows. In Assassin
storyline though autoloot is OK. Must be some restriction in my own storyline that I have forgotten. So
no bug!
Yup, that's exactly it!
Code:
    if(CheckAttribute(enemy,"chr_ai.type") && enemy.chr_ai.type == "Building")   AutoLoot = false; // PB: For BuildingSet characters
     if(sti(GetStorylineVar(FindCurrentStoryline(), "WR_PUZZLES")) > 0)       AutoLoot = false; // JRH
     if(sti(GetStorylineVar(FindCurrentStoryline(), "BUG_PUZZLES")) > 0)       AutoLoot = false; // JRH
     if(AutoLoot)
You must have asked for that to be disabled at some point.

Back