• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

BATAVIA 1.2 / Sirius 1.0

The "Batavia" is one of the really low-detail ships in either modpacks and we're actually considering removing her from the PotC Build.
Whatever game you're using, it is highly recommended to just get our modpacks, which contain many ships as well as much, much more.

I mispoke a little...Pieter is correct "The "Batavia" is one of the really low-detail ships in either modpacks and we're actually considering removing her from the PotC Build".

The version of Batavia in the POTC Build mod is the older one that has not been updated with Craiggo's textures. It looks much nicer with the new textures seen in the link I provided you http://www.moddb.com/members/modernknight1/images/latest-gof-eras-mod-screenshots174#imagebox

So the only modpack you can get this particular version is from one of the GOF downloads. We call her Heavy Batavia. I rather like her. Using her in my current game presently as an extra cargo hauler.

MK

That texture does indeed look even better than Thomas the Terror's original one.

Back