• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Blackbeard Terror at Sea

Yeah i watched this funny enough last night while looking over youtube for a video on pirates lol. Although its not a true documentry (as documentries go) its about his friend telling the story and i liked it. I think some of the more important things like how and why the QAR was lost after crashing into a sandbar, but overall it was a well done little movie/documentry and recomend people to watch it.

At first I thought Israel Hands was just a made up character to acompany Blackbeard and narrate it, but turns out Israel Hands was a real pirate, he escaped the noose by providing evidence about the wicked and corrupted officials of North Carolina.
Blackbeard looks like a true pirate- they got the images right, velvetish colored longcoat, braces of pistols, that voice,
the hat, the long bblack beard and the smoke coming from the lighted fuses under his hat. The exact reasons I choose him as my avatar, anyways I'm glad you enjoy the video.

Back