• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Blaze Devlin... Doomed to be dumb?

fudge dragon

Landlubber
Storm Modder
I've been having a crack at binding the blaze devlin model (from AOP) To the POTC head (using TOOL). The weird thing is whenever I bind it, his left brain collapses.

Does anyone have any advice. Has anyone here ever successfully used tool to bind a head mesh before.

Just a small update for those interested. We may soon have head models for Blaze and the other 2 AOP models.

The good news is I now have something in the dialoge window. The bad news is it's Blaze Devlin's feet

EDIT: Oh ******. Must have clicked the wrong button. I wanted to edit.

Well, that's a good thing, good work! But if I understand correctly those heads won't be able to move their lips like the PotC ones? (Not really a great loose anyway)

No. Your right, lips cant move. I should get this finished. I do have a couple of other protects on the go, however this should be fairly easy. All after I modify those animation files so their is no mouth opening. Otherwise you get distortion.

Back