• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Boarding Issue

Jonas

Landlubber
I have read the forums saw people having the same issue but not really finding any kind of solution.
So my problem is that for some reason after many hours of playing the game and after boarding loads of
idiots trying to fight me that i was unable to board.
the boarding sign doesn't even show up i just keep ramming the bloody ship.
i have installed GOF 1.2 the ful release no patches or whatnot installed so any ideas?

thx in advance

No its a problem that was introduced in GOF 1.2 its slef, this is been worked on for GOF 2 but at the moment this version of GOF is in open beta so no garantee's it will fix the issue and GOF 2 reduces the amount of ships that you see in GOF 1.2. Currently the bug does exists in GOF 2, a new patch is soon to be released that i hope will fix this issue but a new game would be required and again it would still be open beta testing which means its not known for sure if it fixes it or not.

I have the GOF 2, I'm start a new game in skipper difficult mode, playing for a few hours, but the problem continues. I have 50 sailing 51 grappling and 50 cannons, basicals everything 50, and all habilities for boarding and not to no avail. I'm england nation.

NOTE: All ships used presented the problem. This need an solution.

Ahoy, waiting answers.
Thanks.

wait for the patch and then start a new game...
the answer is above :)

"beta" is "beta"... ;)

do NOT use it as a regular career making game - because some things, IMOPORTANT things are still broken... maybe.
Use it to test and find bugs...

Back