• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Breakfast o' Champions

Hammerheart

Landlubber
towards the end of the main quest, after bein marooned by that fearsome storm, i was able to talk a certain captain out of his ship n crew, no small thanks to the point of me fine Atwood's saber. i found my ship and crew on Isla Muella, and as happy as they seem to be to see me, i'm afraid they've lost their taste for their Wheaties. what's more, the holds be burstin with Bermuda's finest Black Seal, yet nary a sailor wants to touch the stuff. as keen as Danielle and i are on havin all the rum to ourselves, :rolleyes: the morale of the crew is dropping at an alarming rate. and, who can blame em after 2 years normal rations and double on the grog.

seems like i saw someone else with a similar problem on here, but can't seem to find that thread now. if anyone has any information as to how i can fix this, would be much apreciated. thanks

H

Back