• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Broken Custom Building and a question

BMV1995

Landlubber
Custom Buidling are broken in my game (jungles too) they either dont appear, appear as a squirky tine yellowish something on the floor or its just the person meant to be in the building showing up.

Also how can I pledge alligeance to the pirate cause, because when i started the game i set nation to pirate, however, i still had to make peace with them and they still dont really like me :(

What modpack version are you using? If Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 5, please make sure you run whatever batch files there are in the main game folder. That might solve the BuildingSet issues.

Have you tried raising a pirate flag in the F2>Nation Relations menu or alternatively at sea through Enter>Raise Flag?

Whenever I raise the flag they are friendly i know that, the problem is i cannot buy pirate ships at their dockyards and my personal status to them is neutral (-30)

And which exact batch files are you referreing too? :)

The .bat files in your main game folder. If they're not there, they should've already been run. They remove themselves afterwards.
To double-check, open RESOURCE\MODELS\Ammo\BuildingSet and see if there is files in there.

For buying pirate ships, you need to become famous enough to join the pirates. If you are already a pirate, you just need to become famous enough.

Back