• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Buildings in larger Bridgetown don't show up

Levis

Find(Rum) = false;
Staff member
Administrator
Creative Support
Programmer
Storm Modder
It might be this savegame but I noticed I first need to do F11 before I see those extra buildingkit things in bridgetown. And after a save/location reload them seem to dissapair again. Could it be they are "build" wrong?

They always worked before.
So if it is broken now, that must be quite a recent issue.

It might be this savegame but I noticed I first need to do F11 before I see those extra buildingkit things in bridgetown. And after a save/location reload them seem to dissapair again. Could it be they are "build" wrong?
What are those extra buildingkit things in bridgetown?

In the area with the Maltese Knight Abbey.
The most easy to see is probably the wood in front of the main door to the Abbey to "board it up".
Also extra residence and fort type structures that make it look less like a copy of Jamaica.

Also to be sure, @ANSEL, what is the date displaying in your game's main menu?
Some code related to this was changed last week, so I'd be curious to know if you have that latest version installed or not yet.

Also to be sure, @ANSEL, what is the date displaying in your game's main menu?
Some code related to this was changed last week, so I'd be curious to know if you have that latest version installed or not yet.
The savegame I'm using for testing is from before that. so maybe thats what caused it ....

I gave this a quick try as well on a New Game with the very latest code.
Cannot replicate any problem here. :shrug

Back