• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bullet mod?

Naerlone

Landlubber
Hey, im new to the forum, although i probably won't really post again until i need something, and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a mod out there that adds bullets that must be used for the pistols, and if so, where can i find it?

:cheers Welcome to Pirates Ahoy!!! :(

But a bullet mod doesn't exist :woot

thanks for the reply and the welcome, could you tell me if there are plans for or even the possibility of such a mod?

Oh yeah maybe....It probably wouldn't be that hard to put together. But I'm not a modder, but rest asured that one will probably stumble upon this thread :cheers

AFAIK a mod like this is under constuction. I remember some coder mentioned it a few weeks ago.

Scheffnow

that's cool, do you know if it's going to be released before the new expansion mod or is it just being put into it? I know it's just a little detail, but ever since i started the game, even before I found you fine folks here at PA, it's something I've been looking for

Back