• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

can some answer some ? i got

heypeanuts

Landlubber
been useing this site for ages even before it got a face left and i got a few ?

1. in build 13 i think i thing was added that the a crew of your ship can take weapons from the weapons locker in the captens cabin i was wondering if they use those weapons they take and if i put good weapons in there can my crew use them. so instead of fighting with a brocken saber they use top of the range sword.

2. if i give my npc that run around with me can they use it i have seen when i change some of there cloths the armor appers over there cloths.

3. when u talk to some of the ship yard owners some of them give a option to ask for work the 1 in fdf give this option forget if any othere do to any way is there a way to triger the jobs or was it left out of the game. ( for future build could be cool if they add the job line were u had to steel ships for em)

4.build 13 added some item that i cant use for some reosn cant sell em eather the tincture of laudenam and the confectio docitis (i think thats the right spelling) the items look like a bottles r these for a quest that was added.

5. allways wonderd what the crystal skulls r for theres a blue, redish and a clear i think thats all of em r these just random items or for a quest or can u use em for somthing or r they just a refrence to the phantom movie

thanks michael

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->1. in build 13 i think i thing was added that the a crew of your ship can take weapons from the weapons locker in the captens cabin i was wondering if they use those weapons they take and if i put good weapons in there can my crew use them. so instead of fighting with a brocken saber they use top of the range sword.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
They use those weapons from weaponslocker during boardings. With default settings they then return those weapons to the weaponslocker.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->2. if i give my npc that run around with me can they use it i have seen when i change some of there cloths the armor appers over there cloths.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
AFAIK, if you change character model to one with armor they should use that armor. But I'm not entirely sure.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->3. when u talk to some of the ship yard owners some of them give a option to ask for work the 1 in fdf give this option forget if any othere do to any way is there a way to triger the jobs or was it left out of the game. ( for future build could be cool if they add the job line were u had to steel ships for em)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I can't help you with that as I use shipyards only to repair/sell ships or upgrade cannons.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->4.build 13 added some item that i cant use for some reosn cant sell em eather the tincture of laudenam and the confectio docitis (i think thats the right spelling) the items look like a bottles r these for a quest that was added.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Those items are used by mod in which player, after collecting 4 rare items (Turpeth, Acetum Saturninum, Tincture of Laudenum and Confectio Damocritis), can go to Apothecary in Greenford and increase his overall health/strongness after paying one guy there some amount of money.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->5. allways wonderd what the crystal skulls r for theres a blue, redish and a clear i think thats all of em r these just random items or for a quest or can u use em for somthing or r they just a refrence to the phantom movie<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think that those skulls doesn't have any special functions nor properties and you can simply buy or sell it to the merchants.

Have a nice play.

pirate_kk

<!--quoteo(post=215320:date=Sep 24 2007, 10:32 AM:name=pirate_kk)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pirate_kk @ Sep 24 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]215320[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->AFAIK, if you change character model to one with armor they should use that armor. But I'm not entirely sure.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Some models have got armored versions, so when you give these models armor, it will actually show on them. Not all models do though. Reason being: The models only show armor if somebody went to the trouble of making armored versions.

Back