• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Can someone share Woodes Rogers storyline?

Mirsaneli

Privateer
Storm Modder
I'm playing Woodes Rogers storyline on Maelstrom New Horizons, and I need to know how the storyline goes, so that I can fix and debug any engine related problems. So far, I got to the part where you bring Caroline K back to Port Royal. Her father stands on the balcony and a short cutscene happens where she enters the tavern. But after that, nothing happens.

This link is broken: Woodes Rogers

You can find them by going behind the counter in the tavern. Windem has that information too.
And I could folllow the link. :confused:

Indeed, link seems to be working fine for me.

Though @DH27 did recently update the forum sotware, which affected all Wiki links; so maybe that is giving you difficulties...?

This is what I get:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

This is what I get:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
That's weird; at first glance, you seem to have the exact same forum permissions that @Jack Rackham does.
Also, the Wiki should really be accessible to anyone and everyone. o_O

Untitled.png

That's really weird.
I just tried both on Firefox and Chrome; and with private mode also to ensure I'm not logged into my account.
All works.

Might it help to clean out the browser's cache?

I have updated the wiki permissions manually to also include Storm Modders. Is it working now?
I suspect that it might have something to do with Storm modders being a different group category than normal registered members as well as guests,
whose permissions aren't transferred from these categories.

I have updated the wiki permissions manually to also include Storm Modders. Is it working now?
I suspect that it might have something to do with Storm modders being a different group category than normal registered members as well as guests,
whose permissions aren't transferred from these categories.
yep, now it's working. Thanks!

Hi @Mirsaneli, you can escape from the pirates on the roof just by talking to Charles Vane. After the dialog you'll get
"fake boxes locators" to move between. Like when you entered.

@Jack Rackham is this how the mines are supposed to look like? You mentioned something about the fog? We have a completely rewritten weather system for Maelstrom, hope it replicates the quest weather?

Attachments

• Maelstrom 2021-12-13 19-51-22.png
    Maelstrom 2021-12-13 19-51-22.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
Yes, before the fog appears. There should be two levels of fog. Lighter and heavier. And the fog comes before it gets flooded.

Back