• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can this be done for Build 12?

MadMike

Landlubber
Was wondering if the following could be implemented into Build 12-

1. Blank out data when using spyglass. I prefer just the circle with black borders, works fine for me (I tried messing with telescope magnification, computer dumped). Can spyglass magnification be increased to say 15x or 20x?

2. Do away with the 45 degree cone of fire on ship. Cannons would be limited to a 90 degree broadside (would still retain elevation of course).

3. Adding period style pistols (something for you talented artists). Such types included the Queen Anne pistol, and dragoon and sea pistols. Reload times should be `20-30` seconds and damage values increased. Never heard of a blunderbuss being fired one handed (I once tried that with a 12 gauge shotgun in my youth- ouch), but it would be a welcome addition to the game.

4. A historically accurate map of the Caribbean in gameplay! Looks like someone is working on new islands (looking fwd to it).

5. Target ship surrenders when pirate flag hoisted. Period accounts show pirates as nasty fellows when their quarry refused to surrender (guess I can live with immediate surrender after boarding).

Limitations aside, Build 11 is superb and looking forward to new additions.

Yours, Mike

Back