• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Can´t install the mod

Revolucionario

Landlubber
Hi @ all: I´ve a big problem - I can not install the mod! There is a message saying I´ve installed other mods [just the jack sparrow mod] or "can´t connect with the sever"!??? What´s going on? Can somebody help me?

Uh? What're you talking about? You do not need the files in the "updates" folder. They don't work.

<!--quoteo(post=152129:date=Jun 25 2006, 11:29 PM:name=Pieter Boelen)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pieter Boelen @ Jun 25 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]152129[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Uh? What're you talking about? You do not need the files in the "updates" folder. They don't work.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I had lots of troubles installing the build 12_full too. If you extract the 12.exe file from the zip you find the can't connect errors. I also had grief with the update files since the english.bat file refused to run. None of these things really had to do with the build itself but was some odd quirk in my computer, and I knew it =).
I finally had to un-install, run regedit removing anything pointing to POTC, re-installing the game, following the install directions CAREFULLY from your site and it finally worked.

Back