• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannon range not shown

bob2alien

Landlubber
Hi, I just recently downloaded the combined mod 3.5 and installed it and I noticed that during ship battles that the cannon range is not shown. I would like to know if there is a way to make them appear again?

Its a problem in CMV3.1.5, when you extract CMV3.1.5 you need to rename some folder's to the same as those in the game directory, for example in CMV3.1.5 cannons should be CANNONS, Items should be ITEMS etc etc. This is fixed for CMV3.2 so you can extract straight to the game directory and all files and folder's go where they are ment to go. I would suggest uninstalling COAS and deleting any files and folder's left over in the dirceotyr and reinstall COAS, extract CMV3.1.5 and compare each folder's name to the one in the directory and change any in the CMV3.1.5 mod that does not match up and then when all done install CMV3.1.5 and away you go.

Its a problem in CMV3.1.5, when you extract CMV3.1.5 you need to rename some folder's to the same as those in the game directory, for example in CMV3.1.5 cannons should be CANNONS, Items should be ITEMS etc etc. This is fixed for CMV3.2 so you can extract straight to the game directory and all files and folder's go where they are ment to go. I would suggest uninstalling COAS and deleting any files and folder's left over in the dirceotyr and reinstall COAS, extract CMV3.1.5 and compare each folder's name to the one in the directory and change any in the CMV3.1.5 mod that does not match up and then when all done install CMV3.1.5 and away you go.

Thanks, althought they came back when I played later so it might have been temporary, but if it happens again I'll give it a shot.

Back