• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Cannot buy Pirate designed ships

M

mrgreen9705

I was playing as Nathaniel Hawk and was going to buy a new ship in the shipyard of Nevis pirate settlement. Apparently I could not buy any ships with a Pirate Design. The reason was: "It is a Pirate ship"? Very weird.

New Horizons Beta 3
Nation: Pirate

If you buy a ship there(Nevis-Pirate Settlement) its already designed by them(Pirates). Its a pirate ship meaning its already is a Pirate Designated ship..Pirate Ship. :facepalm and you can always repaint your ship(s) in the shipyard. No?

Last edited:
Well, the store features a number of different ship designs such as British, Dutch etc. But the ones that have a pirate design is not purchasable because: "they are pirate ships". Which is very weird since I am a Pirate.

Cannot buy pirate ship aye? You must have a very reasonable leadership and commerce level, of course money plus a good reputation, well, at least to your fellow pirates..i think. Have you officially joined the brotherhood by talking to the leader?

You can always repaint your ship(s) in any, i think, shipyard with a Pirate Design.

They only sell their own design ships to fellow pirates.
So you need to have the fame level to make them care about your existence AND you need to be friendly with them.
At the moment, that just requires you to hoist a pirate flag, but the next update will change it so it checks your relations properly.

Back