• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Can't download Build 14 Beta 2.1 from ModDB?

jkavorski

Landlubber
EDIT: I guess it just needed more time. After an hour of waiting, it FINALLY started downloading from Gamefront. Sorry to muck up the forums with such a lame question. You guys (and gals) are awesome though, I wish I had a fraction of the talent and motivation that y'all have. Cheers!

This has to do with downloading the beta, not really anything technical about the beta itself. I wasn't really sure where to post it, but since almost all of you have downloaded the beta successfully in order to play it, I figured maybe some of you guys could help!

I've tried downloading the Beta file directly from the ModDB servers and from the Gamefront mirror, but neither download has started. I never got any error messages, but I waited a good 30 minutes for the download to start, but it never did... I've never had problems with downloads starting before, so I'm not really sure what to try next. Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

That's.... really weird. Glad you managed to make it work in the end. :onya

Back