• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Can't find Luc Merlin

Wolf93

Powder Monkey
So, uhm, I feel really stupid, but I really can't find him :modding I visited every house in Martinique and no sight of him. Supposedly he's at a house in the port, but the only accessible house is the Head Port's one.

For the record, I have enabled Build sets.

Luc Merin's house is not in the port. It's in the "Slums" area between the port and the town centre; the exit to the jungle and shore is also in this area, and if you've ever done the sidequest involving the woman who stopped going to church, her house is also there.

Build sets don't matter, the house is one which has always been in the stock model for that area. You just can't get into it unless you're playing this storyline - in all other stories, it's just part of the scenery.

I'm pretty sure I went also there, but I'm going to check again. Sadly I'll be away from the PC for most of the day, I will report back later lol

Thanks Roger

No luck :( I've only found two houses.

The first one (ran an F11 just in case) is occupied by a random NPC:
Captura de pantalla 2018-10-24 18.08.27.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-10-24 18.08.38.png

And in the second one it's the woman of that sidequest:
Captura de pantalla 2018-10-24 18.09.15.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-10-24 18.09.23.png

If you play "Tales of a Sea Hawk", that first house will be significant. In any other storyline, it is indeed just a normal house with a random resident.

The one you want is in the same area, right next to the gate:
merin_house1.jpg merin_house2.jpg

Well, shiver me timbers, as young pirates say these days. Yep, you were right, in my defense I want to say it's a really inconspicuous house, I guess it makes sense if you are a smuggler.

Once again, thanks Roger!

Back