• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Cargo Quest that i cannot complete. PotC New Horizons

So I may have missed it, when I tried to deliver to him? Oh dear. I must keep a better eye on the dialogues.

That's odd. @Pieter Boelen added some code into the Antigua victualler's dialog so that, if you have a cargo quest aimed at Antigua, you should have an extra option at the initial dialog. You may need to scroll down past the end of the visible options to find it if there isn't room on the dialog screen to display all choices.
I... did?
I have no memory of that. :shock

So I may have missed it, when I tried to deliver to him? Oh dear. I must keep a better eye on the dialogues.
Problem solved...?

I... did?
I have no memory of that. :shock
From "Antigua_victualler.c":
Code:
           // PB: Able to skip past the Navy difficulties if you have a cargo to deliver -->
           if (CheckQuestAttribute("generate_trade_quest_progress", "begin") || CheckQuestAttribute("generate_trade_quest_progress",  "failed"))
           {
               if (pchar.quest.generate_trade_quest_progress.iTradeColony == GetCurrentTownID() && CheckAttribute(PChar, "quest.generate_trade_quest_progress.iTradeExp"))
               {
                   link.l3 = DLG_TEXT[48];
                   if (GetSquadronGoods(pchar, iQuestTradeGoods) >= iQuantityShipGoods)
                   {
                       link.l3.go = "generate_quest_2";
                   }
                   else
                   {
                       link.l3.go = "cargo_missing";
                   }
               }
           }
           // PB: Able to skip past the Navy difficulties if you have a cargo to deliver <--
Who are you and what have you done with the real PB? xD

Back