• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

changeing beginning stats

Vengeance

Landlubber
anyone know how to change the stats u start with like your luck skill because i never am able to get that up at all while im playing the game

well, there is an easy way of doing it without cheats. change the skill mode back to the stock one in the buildsettings file. you can also improve your luck by talking to people, gambling, and sometimes by doing quests with the current skill mode. buying luck-oriented items can bring your luck up to at least 5.

how to adjust your beginning luck, i don't know.

<!--quoteo(post=205761:date=Jul 7 2007, 09:28 AM:name=morgan terror)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morgan terror @ Jul 7 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]205761[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->well, there is an easy way of doing it without cheats. change the skill mode back to the stock one in the buildsettings file. you can also improve your luck by talking to people, gambling, and sometimes by doing quests with the current skill mode. buying luck-oriented items can bring your luck up to at least 5.

how to adjust your beginning luck, i don't know.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ahhh ok i guess ill have tp lose some money by gambling some and getting robbed to improve my luck

Back