• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

city of abandoned ships quest recruiting 15 crew members error

tgytmr

Landlubber
Hello everyone ive been playing this game very long hours like everybody in here who reach the final of the main quest of City of abandoned ships i have a serious problem when i start to recruit 15 crew members to escape from abandoned ships city with my new corvette the game is crashing over and over again regardless of im in deck of random ship or in somewhere like tavern or store etc (engine.exe stopped working and send me to desktop)

i ve a rather fast pc for the game i guess with dual core amd 5600+ 2 gb ram 1033 mhz nvdia geforce 9500 gt 1 gb video graphics windows 7

Game keeps crashing all the time and i dont wanna give up the game in here i ve done so much till now... i hope someone can help me with this

Have you installed any mods?

If so which ones?
no i havent installed any mods it is just the 1.3.0 version of the game i didnt install any patchs too..i ve tried an other graphics card and result was the same game keeps crashing again i also tried to work it on a window same again..

I would suggest installing at least one of the combined mods as they fix many of the quest bugs. You can use the basic mod which shouldn't add any ships to the game. Js Combined Mods 1.9 this will fix many (note not all) quest bugs but some very annoying ones and does improve the stability of the game.

If you wish to have all fixes for the quests so far then you will need to install CMV3.2 Full Mod this mod will add many features to the game including ships. The mod is over 6 GB's when extracted, one day there will be a none offical patch out. I've been so busy working on CMV3.2 and testing that its been sidelined for now. Its up to you bud, both of the above mods will require a new game anyway, i don't know exactly which quests or how many quests are fixed as i don't play them but from what i hear there is many quests fixed.

I would suggest installing at least one of the combined mods as they fix many of the quest bugs. You can use the basic mod which shouldn't add any ships to the game. Js Combined Mods 1.9 this will fix many (note not all) quest bugs but some very annoying ones and does improve the stability of the game.

If you wish to have all fixes for the quests so far then you will need to install CMV3.2 Full Mod this mod will add many features to the game including ships. The mod is over 6 GB's when extracted, one day there will be a none offical patch out. I've been so busy working on CMV3.2 and testing that its been sidelined for now. Its up to you bud, both of the above mods will require a new game anyway, i don't know exactly which quests or how many quests are fixed as i don't play them but from what i hear there is many quests fixed.
First of all i want to thank you for your attention to my problem Luke..i think i found something and problem is about win 7 ultimate version cause i installed the game to another computer with win 7 ultimate (also that pc is well enough to play the game as mine) then i copied few saves to new game in every try it crashed again and with a quick search in google i found some complains about engine or program stopped working issue and all comments is linking in a way that win 7 has some files causing this kind of problem ..i thought of downloading those mods but after so many hours that i ve played i couldnt find the courage to start again because i was about to leave the Coas ..i will try to work it in win xp i ll keep my saves and post the results in here to guide people because if there is a problem about win 7 ultimate ( like in gta ıv) i want to warn people about it because leaving this game without finishing (i mean before getting enough)is really hard thing.

Back