• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

City of Abandoned Ships

Dave Farrar

Landlubber
Contrary to the current rumour circulating around Pirates Ahoy “Age of Pirates 2, City of Abandoned Ships” is definitely NOT on sale throughout Europe. It would seem that Playlogic have been more than a little selective in releasing the game in certain countries while delaying its release in others. Please be assured that it cannot be purchased anywhere within the UK, either online or in-store. I have had a pre-order for the game placed with Amazon UK since 9th December 2008, and after several backdatings they have evidently given up predicting exactly when it will be released. I’ll wager that you will acquire it in the States long before we have it on the shelves in the UK, but it was ever thus when “Sea Dogs” was published by Bethesda.

<!--quoteo(post=322925:date=May 27 2009, 10:14 AM:name=Davy Sharkeye)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Davy Sharkeye @ May 27 2009, 10:14 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322925"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Contrary to the current rumour circulating around Pirates Ahoy “Age of Pirates 2, City of Abandoned Ships” is definitely NOT on sale throughout Europe. It would seem that Playlogic have been more than a little selective in releasing the game in certain countries while delaying its release in others. Please be assured that it cannot be purchased anywhere within the UK, either online or in-store. I have had a pre-order for the game placed with Amazon UK since 9th December 2008, and after several backdatings they have evidently given up predicting exactly when it will be released. I’ll wager that you will acquire it in the States long before we have it on the shelves in the UK, but it was ever thus when “Sea Dogs” was published by Bethesda.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Several have been for sale on ebay for a while. And I know for fact stores in Germany and Finland both are carrying it.

<a href="http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/items/Video-Games__age-of-pirates_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_dmptZUSQ5fDVDQ5fHDQ5fDVDQ5fBluQ5frayQQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ1249QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282" target="_blank">http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/items/Vid...286Q2ec0Q2em282</a>

Back