• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CMV3.2.0 Tavern: Bug or Not ?

xBIGxTEDx

Landlubber
Each time at the tavern theres rarely sailors (crew) to recruit. 15/20 times it has no sailors (crew) to recruit, no matter wich port i dock or wich nation i use. The bartender allways get to say some other "PLAYABLE" character ran off with like 100-250 crew (lvl 30-40 Authoruty). Even after spending a night in that tavern for like 10 nights or get on high seas sailing around some days and get back at the same tavern.

Recruiting slaves is a option with risks on alot of mutinys if you not spend extra money on crew salary to take out of BAD morale.

Also at the nation ports (excluding pirate) you got 9/10 times some piracy quest for the playable characters. Thats not a problem but the problem is you meet yourself like 5/10 times.

Now the question and speculation i got is. Is this a annoying BUG or is it a OPTION that we can take out of a file.

PS: Not knew i had so many clones running around of myself.

Back