• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CMv3 Errors

mrpirate101

Landlubber
Moderator Edit:
I am temporarily placing this topic as a sticky. I request that anyone having problems with the EXE or the manual install version, please post your errors in this thread. Please provide as much information as possible leading up to the error, and the error itself.

Original post:
everytime i run the setup exe the godam thing gives me an error message then says feature has stopped working, WHY!!!

It is happening for everyone, read the last couple pages of the pinned thread.

Hopefully should be a fix in a day or so.

Sorry every one. We are trying our best to fix the problems with the EXE and the manual install versions. We hope to have it fixed within the next few days.

:boom

I get the same errors everyone does/did.
At first the .exe said it had an unfinished download problem or w.e..
And now when I run the .exe, the setup begins.
HOWEVER, I get this first error:
C:\Program Files\City of Abandoned Ships Community Mod\RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\decks\camp_deck\camp_deck.gm
A decompression error has occured (#1024)

Unknown decompression error

[ Abort ] [ Retry ] [ Ignore ]
I press "Retry", nothing happens. I press "Ignore", another problem pops up this time:
C:\Program Files\City of Abandoned Ships Community Mod\RESOURCE\MODELS\Locations\decks\camp_deck\camp_deck_fd.gm
A decompression error has occured (#1029)

Unknown decompression error

[ Abort ] [ Retry ] [ Ignore ]

Now, when I press "Retry", nothing happens as well. However, when I press "Ignore", I get a CTD and the installer closes.

I tried extracting the .7zip with the latest "BETA" version of 7zip but it didn't work either, says the files are corrupt. :diomed:

Okay, I have verified that it is a problem with the uploaded files. The originals I created work perfectly, but the ones I uploaded yesterday are broken. I am going to delete the current ones and try again folks.

I will post here once I have completed re-uploading the files.

Thank you for your patience!

Cap'n Drow

The manual install version is up and fully operational, please see the CoAS CM thread for the link. It's on the first page, first post. I'll be leaving this thread stickied until after the release of the EXE version of the mod.

Back