• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help CoAS Lost City quest help

Ben Coats

Freebooter
i got to City of Abandoned Ships, and im to listen to the "conversation" between admiral capper and the other guy and i get to the collumn @ midnight, where you have to stand a certian way and everyway i stand i still get "you didnt arrive on time" or "you were spotted" does ANYONE know where or how to stand correctly so i can get past this part???

i got to City of Abandoned Ships, and im to listen to the "conversation" between admiral capper and the other guy and i get to the collumn @ midnight, where you have to stand a certian way and everyway i stand i still get "you didnt arrive on time" or "you were spotted" does ANYONE know where or how to stand correctly so i can get past this part???

Hope this helps:-
After successfully eliminated the Narval Clan on the Velasco the bartender says that he needs time for research.

Wait 2-3 days and then a new dialog-line on the bartender will appear. He says something about something weird happening in his tavern and suggest you yo go to the storage-room of the tavern and put yourself on cover to listen a conversation of Admiral Capper and someone at night. You must wait till midnight (sleeping is good choice, but look to the time, because it time-travels to 23:xx the minutes doesn't change, I had to reload one time because I warped on 23:55 and couldn't get to the storage-room on time) and go to the Storage-room.To cover yourself you must be hide beneath the column on the storage-room. You must be at the column of the storage-room but not facing it, you must be 90° of it, so the column is at your right or left side.... if you don't do this Capper said that he thinks there's someone on the other side of the ceiling (true in fact) and the conversation ends. If you do this right you'll hear the conversation between Admiral Capper and the chief of the Casper Clan, they're together planning to make more money because Capper wants to be Governor at any cost and must spend a lot of money in London to do so... then they talk about your recent acts and about mysterious character "the Mechanic". The conversation ends there. You return to the bartender and talk about what you heard.

Copied from walkthrough here :-

https://sites.google.com/site/skoda...ests/killing-the-beggars-lost-ship-city-quest

:drunk

ive tried standing every which way, north/south/east/west far from the column, right next to it, in every direction and all i get is that i was spotted, or was too late to the meeting.....what gives??? i cant move forward in the quest if i dont pass this part, or is there a file i can edit where i can skip it?

ive tried standing every which way, north/south/east/west far from the column, right next to it, in every direction and all i get is that i was spotted, .......

You have to get there with enough time then stand sideways-on to the column and wait for the 2 people to arrive and start talking :read

Not sure about what file you could edit to get past this problem :shrug

:drunk

See this video's 7th minute. I don't understand what he's saying but look how he stands there.

Back