• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS Mod ReleaseMy AOP2 music mix - PART 1

Cpt. Wolf359

Landlubber
File Name: My AOP2 music mix - PART 1
File Submitter: Cpt. Wolf359
File Submitted: 05 Jul 2010
File Category: City of Abandoned Ships Mods

Hello to all Seawolfs on PA,

While playing AoP2 CoAS its music become little boring to me. So I make my own mix of background music for AOP.
I change almost every music in game. For creating this mix I use music from Tropico 1 & 2, Pirates of Caribbean + few song from original game.
Also every nation in game get its national tune (in instrumental) + ambient tune.

Install instructions:
Before install of ANY MOD BACKUP YOUR OLD FILES!
1. Download all 3 parts of .rar files
2. Unzip files to location where is installed your AoP2 usually C:\Program Files\Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\Sounds\MUSIC (files must be placed in music folder)
3. Program will ask you conformation to replace files click on “Yes to All”
4. Play

I hope that you will enjoy in changes.
Ahoy

Click here to download this file

Sounds awesome! I myself was going to make a music mod, the music is good in AOP2 but indeed gets boring after awhile. I think maybe instead of making 3 forum topics you should have just put all of the links in this one, just to make things organized :onya

Will listen to them asap!

EDIT: I really enjoyed the mix of the old POTC game music with a little of COAS music!

The three theads were auto-generated by the forum's Downloads section.

Hello Mates,

I hope that you like changes of music which I made. If you don't like some song from my mix you can search for its file and replace it with song from backup (for example)
But if you have time you can made your own songs for CoAS, this is petty simple to do just you need .mp3 to .ogg converter like Nero wave editor.

:gday

Back