• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS Wish List

Luke159

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I have been doing small details to the game but i don't have time for the longer more challanging things, it takes me a day or two to find things i need to edit because of how little time i get. Its very rare i find myself with alot of time, this weekend was one such period where i managed to escape the heavy duties and spend most of the time seeing to some edits.

Anyway enough with why i can't do them myself and on to what i would like to see, other's can add there wishes too not sure if santa will do updates to games for us though. :piratesahoy!

My Wishes List
1] War Galleon (from POTC)
2] War Pinnace (from POTC)
3] Indiaman (from POTC) There could very well be more ships too but thats all i got chance to see.
4] Cannon smoke effcts improved like POTC
5] Sharks popping out of water like in POTC (it was funny jumping out of my skin when one popped up as i zoomed in on a ship)
6] Weather fix so that the weather changes like in POTC.
7] More cannon calibures, we currently have 12, 16, 24, 32, 42 and 48 pounder cannons and 12, 16, 24 and 32 pounder culverins i would love to see 4 and 8 pounders for both cannon and culverins..
8] H.M.S. Victory texture (from POTC)
There are other's but thats the main ones i would like to see, if i had more time i would try learning how to do some of this myself.

Edit: i know the brackets look funny but who ever created this smiley needs shooting 8) yes thats the number 8 in brackets hence the reason i'm using the other bracket type.
Best wishes
Luke.

hmmm,only thing i can think of is more ships,that's my fav thing bout these games,is the ships,so more the better i say, specially like clippers and other ships that while may not fit the period would be nice to see in game, maybe a period mod like in potc.that's all for now.

Thanks Captain Maggee, i will try and port a ship over and see if it works out, i had already looked into which files went where i didn't know which files i needed though to make the hull 1, 2 and 3 textures. The tutorial will come in very handy for explaining things and hopefully i will be able to port a few ships over that i feel should be in this COAS. :onya

my little wish list

1. Maelstroms, Purely for great fun during a storm.
2. A cave to hide your ship, get crew and supplies, and to repair.
3. Series of tight water ways leading to secret port for pirates. Almost like a maze.
4. Davy Jones locker, is that on potc, if so shove it in.
5. Your character on deck at helm. if at all possible.
6. ability to turn off your lamps, in mist, so enemy ships cant see you, just a thought.

if these can be done, let me know, if someone has done on or to, link would be hot.

Back