• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Continue playing the game or stop?

JonathonGriffin

Landlubber
Hello everyone, this article I want to talk about the topic of games.
Although there have been many types of games released by game manufacturers and many games have made a lot of childhood memories with everyone including me. So do you think the game is bad? I used to spend a lot of time on it and found it not entirely bad for me. So what criteria to evaluate a good game? Mod game versions will help us have a better experience, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which game? PotC? I return to it from time to time, so if you like it I'd say continue. Same for any game really.
Hear, hear. :yes But in addition to that, MOD's do make you come back and replay a game over and over again. Just like PotC or Skyrim. New contents are added or new and very interesting MOD's created, it'll make you want to install it and try out the game with it from the start all over again.

Note that this section of the forum is for Table-top Games. That presumably means dice and paper role-playing games such as D&D, or board games such as Pirates' Cove.

I do remember one amusing pirate-related incident in a D&D game. On our way to whatever quest we were doing, we were attacked by pirates which absolutely were not on a ship named after a darkened oyster gem, but nevertheless had an undead crew and a fog mist. Our cleric cast Bless Water on the mist, instantly causing massive damage to the entire pirate crew. Then our barbarian charged through them and finished them off.

Back