• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Controls And Names Question

Carl

Sailor Apprentice
Heya,
I installed this game after some years again, and well, I have two questions.

I currently play the 14.4 version of NH, and I can´t find the key for looting dead bodies. So it would be nice if someone can "enlighten" me. ;)

And cause I play the Nathaniel Hawk Story, I would like to know, which names the islands have in the mod. Some time ago I had a documentation, where this was written down but I cannot find it anymore.

Thanks in advance, Carl

Last edited:
I currently play the 14.4 version of NH, and I can´t find the key for looting dead bodies. So it would be nice if someone can "enlighten" me. ;)
I think it should be F3 by default.

And cause I play the Nathaniel Hawk Story, I would like to know, which names the islands have in the mod. Some time ago I had a documentation, where this was written down but I cannot find it anymore.
  1. Oxbay=Barbados
  2. Redmond=Jamaica
  3. Falaise de Fleur=Martinique
  4. Douwesen=Bonaire
  5. Isla Muelle=Puerto Rico
  6. Conceicao=Grenada
  7. Khael Roa=Cozumel
  8. Quebradas Costillas=Nevis

Press the [M]-button in the game to see the map with the period-correct names.
Right-click the islands to see their nationality.

That's cool!

Are you changing the island name in Early Explorers to match?

No, in "Early Explorers" the island needs to be colonised for various sidequests to work. The name does change because it's Spanish, so it becomes Martinica.

But if you play the "Crystal Skull" sidequest, you meet some Caribs who use the native name, and the chief translates it for you.

Back