• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Crash on entering dutch colonies

JustSammy

Landlubber
Title says it all really. During unzipping a couple of files return "unable to open as archive" or something and now I cannot enter the dutch colonies. The rest of the game works perfectly fine.

Anyone got any ideas? I've tried redownloading the mod and reinstalling the game

Which files did you try to unzip?

You should not unzip "b14_beta4_final.tar"; the installer automatically unpacks that and copies everything to its proper place.

You should unzip "post_25May_updates_130821.zip", after you have finished running the installer. This is the only file you should need to unzip, and you do it as the last part of installing the mod after the installer program "Build14_installer_25052018.exe" has finished its work.

When I try to use the installer exe it gets stuck at 31% and gives this error

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 91
Where did you get the installer? That error looks like either a faulty installer or a disk fault. If the installer is from a reliable source then you may want to check your F: drive.

Back