• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Creative Brainstorming / Quest Writing

Jaiden

Landlubber
Hi, my names Jaiden and I would like to be apart of the Creative Brainsotrming or/and Quest Writing team for Hearts of Oak. I've been looking foward to a realistic 1600-1700's RPG for a while, especially one set in the Pirate Golden Age, before or after. I would love to be able to contribute to this project. I have great English skills and love to be able to be apart of a development like this.

Ahoy Jaiden, welcome aboard mate!

Sorry I missed your post earlier, I have been a bit distracted by other things lately. It will be a while before we actually need quest writers. In the meantime, take time to familiarize yourself with the UDK and feel free to look around the forum and jump right in where you feel you can add something, we are always looking for new ideas!

While we are at it put me down to this as well. My english is not the best around but someone like Jaiden can correct my grammar easily I guess.
I have extensive experience as a Dungeon Master, played numerous table top RPG's for a decade or so, quests and story lines are like second nature to me really. I could make interesting, over-arching main story lines as well, no bother, if given enough time.

Thanks, Thagarr. I look foward to helping. Also how do I contact an Admin with a problem I have? So I don't clutter up the threads.
:)

If it's a general forum issue, head on over to the Website Bugs and Problems forum to post about it.
If it's a more personal problem (e.g. profile-related), please start a Conversation with a Moderator.

Well, I do not know how to contact a Moderator, but I wish to change my age. I accidentaly put '1982' into the drop-down when I signed up instead of '1997'.

Just click on the person's display name, and in the pop-up window, choose "Start a Conversation".

Anyway, I've changed your age, as requested. (Not something you say every day xD)

Back