• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help crew disappears

Nikolab86

Powder Monkey
Hello everyone because I hire the crew and I go out to sail I get several messages almost followed by the mutiny I accept the conditions and then they disappear and I am left without sailors, because this is due

Do you have enough food on board?
It sounds like your crew might be upset because they're starving to death... :unsure

When you play on Realism mode you need to look at most basic rules when it comes to crew and ship.

1) Have enough for, cause' if you dont they die of starvation and morale starts to drop.

2) Maybe you have more than 1 Milion Gold in "Crew's Money", When you have like "10 Milion" Gold, morale starts to drop INSANELY Fast, unless you have a lot of Gold in your Cargo

3) During the Battle on REALISM, enemy ship uses either Grapeshots or CannonBalls to Damage your Hull and your crew, when there's low number of crew on your ship, only few cannons will fire
and it will slowly reloaded.

4) When you have another ship you captured and placed one of your officers, remember to check his/hers Food Ration and Yours cause' they are somehow connected, I recommand raising morale of your ship and another to avoid Betrayal.

5) The food Ration is also another thing. F2 --> Ship --> Crew Icon --> Crew/Food Rations. There you can choose how the crew can be feed, Normally There's selected Normal, but you can always change that.

Just buy enough food and rum equally like 1000 food and 500 rum, buuuut if you REALLY dont want to buy any food, just sail to Isla de Murte, drop your anchor on Deserted Shore and go grab all the coins that is inside (100% You gonna be cursed and so does your crew)

Yes is my first ship.

I always buy food and rum but in the merchant there is never much food

Ohhh and where i find isla de muerta in the map?

When you play on Realism mode you need to look at most basic rules when it comes to crew and ship.

1) Have enough for, cause' if you dont they die of starvation and morale starts to drop.

2) Maybe you have more than 1 Milion Gold in "Crew's Money", When you have like "10 Milion" Gold, morale starts to drop INSANELY Fast, unless you have a lot of Gold in your Cargo

3) During the Battle on REALISM, enemy ship uses either Grapeshots or CannonBalls to Damage your Hull and your crew, when there's low number of crew on your ship, only few cannons will fire
and it will slowly reloaded.

4) When you have another ship you captured and placed one of your officers, remember to check his/hers Food Ration and Yours cause' they are somehow connected, I recommand raising morale of your ship and another to avoid Betrayal.

5) The food Ration is also another thing. F2 --> Ship --> Crew Icon --> Crew/Food Rations. There you can choose how the crew can be feed, Normally There's selected Normal, but you can always change that.

Just buy enough food and rum equally like 1000 food and 500 rum, buuuut if you REALLY dont want to buy any food, just sail to Isla de Murte, drop your anchor on Deserted Shore and go grab all the coins that is inside (100% You gonna be cursed and so does your crew)

Ohhh and where i find isla de muerta in the map?
It is the same island as in the post by @Pieter Boelen that I have quoted below.

You can buy the Pearl and other similarly uncommon ships at an island that cannot be found, except by those who already know where it is.
As a clue, find a well-known side character from the PotC films in the place you would expect a proper pirate to hang out.

Back