• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Crew moral drops from superior to the bottom

Ventus

Landlubber
Hi, I play the 14 Beta 4 Build (Saturday 2 April 2016)

That moral drop is happening just after I ransacked a port (San Juan): I had a nice loot, with cargo full of gold, and the crew was happy as hell ! But when I set sail and clear off I'm facing mutinies. That's weird, because the moral falls really reaaally fast. I tried to reload a save before the attack and there's no moral fall.

(also, I noticed because of this bug that my officers have vanished...I reloaded my save untill they're here again, and it seems that the bug - if it's one ? - is happening when I joined with Daniella, after talking with rheims. I'll create a thread for this later with a save; just thought to inform.)

Attachments

• compile.log
    124 KB · Views: 117
  • system.log
    17.8 KB · Views: 129
  • -=Tim=- QuickSave 60.rar
    774.7 KB · Views: 112
This is on your own ship?

Probably you are carrying so much Loot that the crew is envious.
If I recall, you should have a Questbook entry to tell you about that.

Confirmed, that is definitely the problem. From "compile.log":
Code:
DailyCrewUpdate: morale lowered by 139 due to undivided loot
Several times! :aar

Go to the "Ship" section of the F2 interface and switch crew payment to division of plunder.

Ok, yes I checked my quest log and that's exactly what happened...I feel stupid not to have see that myself :p
Sorry to bother for nothing, and thanks anyway.

Thanks for checking that, @Grey Roger! :cheers

@Ventus: Other solution is to buy a Merchant License at Jamaica or Curacao.
Note that you will LOSE that if you commit any acts of piracy, so best be careful.
If you're more of a pirate, Grey Roger's suggestion is best. :yes

I haven't intended to attack the city, but the fort attaked me (I think the false flag didn't worked this time) and so, I haven't let this outrage umpunished and thought, well, I'll take the city for the Crown...I noticed only after that I can't change the country owner of the port. It seems there's a lot I didn't grasp ; nice job on this mod!

You can't change ownership of several colonies until the main story is complete because doing so would conflict with the main story. For example, if you captured San Juan for England then Padre Domingues would probably be replaced, which could mess up that part of the quest where you need to talk to him to get into the church library. Once the main story is complete, you are free to do whatever you like.

Back