• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Crew Wage

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
Ahoy mateys! Can I change the monthly salary of me crew and how much they're cost when hiring?
Oh and can I speed up my attack so I can swing my sword faster when attacking? :cheeky

Pls help. Am playing the original version.

Can't really help you much with the original version. Our modpack has a crew payment scalar that you can change.

Ahoy,

same advice here.

In this modpack, you can pay your crew both on salary, monthly based, and on articles, which means you'll devide your plunder and they get their fair share. No idea if that was in the original game ... I don't think so.

Ahoy mateys! Can I change the monthly salary of me crew and how much they're cost when hiring?
Oh and can I speed up my attack so I can swing my sword faster when attacking? :cheeky

Pls help. Am playing the original version.
I don't think you can change the value of the salary; all you can do is decline to pay the salary, in which case morale will drop. You can reduce the initial hiring cost by raising your "Leadership" skill. Having an officer with high "Leadership" skill will work as well.

You can improve your sword fighting by raising your "Melee" skill. This should not be a surprise. :)

Can I have a link on the cheats of that mod b2.3? hehehe

if you have the modded game - then look in the documents folder for the file Default Key Assignments - at the bottom of the file is a list of the cheat keys.

The cheat keys are enabled by changing 0 to 1 at the bottom of the file InternalSettings.h in the PROGRAM folder of the modded game.

From Default Key Assignments file :

================================
Cheats:
================================
These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h

Numpad 0 = Godmode
Numpad 1 = Officer 1 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 2 = Officer 2 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 3 = Officer 3 Fake Level-Up
Numpad 4 = Player Level-Up
Numpad 5 = Player Fake Level Up
Numpad 6 = + 100000 Gold and + 10000 Wealth
Numpad 7 = Cycle through reputations (increase/decrease reputation)
Numpad 9 = Trigger enemy attack (cheatmode not required)

:cheers

In this modpack, you can pay your crew both on salary, monthly based, and on articles, which means you'll devide your plunder and they get their fair share. No idea if that was in the original game ... I don't think so.
Definitely wasn't in the original game.

I don't think you can change the value of the salary; all you can do is decline to pay the salary, in which case morale will drop.
Advanced Options menu has a salary multiplier. You can turn that down. Or up.

Back