• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

damaged black pearl

mrpirate101

Landlubber
i have asked once on a seperate post and have no replies not even one, so now i will ask again on this one.
does anyone have the damaged version of the black pearl, if so how do i get it in game, do i have to edit files or is it download from somewhere, any help would be great ty

Asking on the other post and not getting an answer is quite clear... It doesnt exist

If it did exist of course you would have to download it (how else would you get the files :modding)
And you already know how to get ships in game so you know the answer to that as well :shrug

Asking on the other post and not getting an answer is quite clear... It doesnt exist

If it did exist of course you would have to download it (how else would you get the files :modding)
And you already know how to get ships in game so you know the answer to that as well :shrug

i've seen it on youtube, so i just wanted to ask, just put in damaged black pearl, there is a vid of it.
but if there isn't then how do i modifiy current ships

Back