• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Danielle Bugged and standing around at lighthouse before raoul rheims search quest. (when you are supposed to pick her up)

Besserwisser

Landlubber
the issue was she told me my fleet was to big, after i sold 1 ship and lost another one after doing a quest she is now frozen and i cannot continue main quest

Attachments

• -=Nathaniel=- Barbados. Barbados lighthouse. March 19th, 1752. March 19th, 1752.7z
    673.4 KB · Views: 43
Which version of the game are you playing? Can you upload "compile.log"?

oh i am sorry i forgot. i managed to fix it with a command in the console. for anyone witht he same problem of Danielle Bugging there when your fleet is at max size, i did "LAi_SetStayType(characterFromID("danielle"));"
at the end of the console with a } at the bottom. that made her react. I played the newest one on moddb. I managed to fix it and finish the story just fine. Thanks

The ModDB version seems to be out of date. That bug was fixed ages ago! You can get the current version here:
Mod Release - Build 14 Gamma Version [Last update: 8th November 2022]
However, if you install the new version, you'll need to start a new game. The new version won't recognise saved games from the old version, and wouldn't work properly with them even if it did.

Otherwise you could try these version of "PROGRAM\Storyline\standard\DIALOGS\danielle_dialog.c" and "PROGRAM\Storyline\standard\DIALOGS\ENGLISH\danielle_dialog.h". Make backup copies of your existing versions of both files before copying these into place; they may not work properly with old versions of other storyline files.

Or just edit your own version of "danielle_dialog.c". At case "blaze_search_rheims_with_danielle_6", add the same 'LAi_SetStayType(characterFromID("danielle"));' line that you put into "console".

Attachments

• danielle_dialog.c
    60.2 KB · Views: 51
  • danielle_dialog.h
    30.6 KB · Views: 35
Back