• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

dead mans chest and at worlds end

P

PirateDude

where is dead mans chest and at worlds end i saw a picture of the kraken attack online but after the curse of the black pearl quest the game seems to stop there so what do i have to do to activate it?

Dead Mans Chest & At Worlds End - are being created. and are not yet released :keith

The Kraken attack -- this is a trap :cheeky in the sidequest -- Lucas the Admirals Son & Justine Le Moinge

:drunk

Actually, not much work is being done on DMC and AWE. We've got some preparation work in place,
but with our Jack Sparrow storyline coder too busy with schoolwork and our modelers too busy to finish their DMC and AWE character and location models,
I don't know when we might even get properly started on these two.

Yeah Im currently at uni and am very busy with doing school work, normal work and sporting comitmants (2 games of hockey a week) that I havnt got much time :(

See your other thread. Asking once is enough though; we WILL answer when we see the question. :yes
forget DMC and AWE, when is mod 14 going to be finished? I downloaded it and it's very scratchy, the water graphics from land are mediocre compared to the stock and build 13, and for some reason, mock battles with my crew or pressing F1 to go to the menu make the game pretty much crash, a lot of bugs for 15minutes of gameplay =/

the water graphics from land are mediocre compared to the stock and build 13,

The water graphics is a known bug - which for some reason only affects some people an not others. :shrug

mock battles with my crew or pressing F1 to go to the menu make the game pretty much crash

I didn't know you could have mock battles with your own crew - what were you doing in the game when you pressed F1 & caused the game to crash.

a lot of bugs for 15minutes of gameplay

The sooner people tell us what bugs they find & problems they have the sooner we can fix them.

For crashes it helps if you have the error logging enabled -- see this post -- > http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879 item # 5
and post the log files ( error - system - compile ) on the forum

This helps us to find what causes the problems. :yes

Back