• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Dead people tell no tales...

Mr Tiber

Landlubber
Ahoy there,

I had a little question. I play potc with mod 14 alpha 6.
When I hadn't installed this game yet, you could kill people who are walking around you,
like in the tavern or at the street and they would return. Like people essential for quests like Marc Blaque for example. He would return anyway.
But now they just... die and do not return.

Well, I never saw this as a problem, but the other day, I was doing the strange things going on in the archipelago quest.
When I left the Isla Muelle church, the red bozos are supposed to be talking to me. But the there's a message: "Talking to dead bodies of your enemies? Your name is Hamlet maybe?!"
I can't remember killing them.. And I also can't leave the city because ""somethings going to happen here".
I've heard the reward for this set is very generous, and I want to find out.

So could someone please help me with this, or give me suggestions what to do now?

Thanks in advance

Mr Tiber

Bugs. I think Maximus made a fix for that, but it's not in Alpha 6 nor Alpha 7, I think. Should be in Alpha 8 when it's done.

Back